- Our courses do NOT include a kit unless specified
- All courses are non refundable once booked
- No children are allowed on the premises, under any circumstances
- Mobile phones are allowed – we only ask for all calls to be taken outside in order to respect the other students and tutor.
- Please avoid any loose fitting Jewellery
- Disclaimers must be signed before any training takes place
- No friends allowed to accompany you on the day (only models)
- Code of conduct must be signed before any training takes place
- We are a professional business and run courses just as they would in a college setting. Under no circumstances do we differ from these rules. Training will not take place if students/tutors do not confirm to the above.
- If you feel at any stage that you are unconfident, need further assistance or need help in any or the areas, please tell the tutor straight away. We cannot help you to progress if we do not know.
- Please arrive on time and bring a pad and pen in case you need one.
- Doll House training Academy does not accept the responsibility of your insurance accepting the course. It is your own responsibility to check with your insurance.